Please follow these waxing tips to minimize irritation and possible discomfort:
• Moisturize your skin daily after your waxing treatment with a Tea Tree or Lavender and Witch-hazel cream as the follicles are open and prone to infection.
• Avoid sun exposure for 48 hrs before and after being waxed.
• Avoid saunas, steam rooms, spas and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
• No hot baths, hot showers directly after a wax.
• Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools or the beach for 24 hours after waxing treatment
• Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours after waxing.
• Avoid the use of exfoliating products for at least 48 hours after waxing as they might irritate your skin.
• Exfoliate 2-3 times a week in the shower.
• Avoid applying deodorant for the first 24 hours after waxing treatment.
• Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
• Don't shave between waxing. This distorts the hair growth cycle.
• Don't pick at ingrown hairs, it may cause scarring, infection and look unappealing. Come in and we will remove them professionally and hygienically. Apply cold compress or anti-histamine cream to reduce redness, hiving or irritation.
We recommend your waxing treatments to be scheduled between 4-6 weeks; however, this varies for everyone.
*Remember to discuss the duration required between your waxing treatments to maintain silky smooth skin.
Waxing $15 - $65
Monthly Wax Passes Available - $99
*includes three services